Thai Food Charleston
Taste of Thai Charleston has take-out and delivery options available. Fresh food that make for a great night of dinner any night of the week! In Thailand, food is a central part of any social occasion, and it can become part of the social occasion itself.
Thai food is usually noted for it’s use of fresh spices and herbs. Common flavors in thai food include garlic, galangal, coriander / cilantro, lemon grass, shallots, pepper, kaffir lime leaves, shrimp paste, fish sauce and chilies.
Notable popular dishes of Thai Food Charleston include:
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup) The quintessential Thai aroma!
- Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Gaeng Daeng (Red Curry)
- Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)
- Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)
Traditional Thai cuisine is quite healthy and largely based on vegetables, lean proteins, and fresh herbs and spices. Certain Thai dishes are high in refined carbs and may contain deep-fried foods, added sugar, or high amounts of salt.
What is the lowest calorie Thai food?
- Steamed Rice with Chicken Curry – Thai Food. Steamed Rice is low-cal food and chicken is high in protein
- Som Tam. The worldwide favourite, Som Tam, is basically freshly sliced papayas mixed with fish sauce, Thai chilies, and a number of other spices
- Tom Yum Soup
- Larb Gai
- Fresh Spring Roll
Not only is thai food super delicious, it’s also super reasonably priced. Click the button below to view the whole menu.